I have the rights to dream Poem EN Garzia

I have the right to dream

Poem

E Nazeer Garzia




I hope flowers can retain its fragrance,

I hope birds can reach back to their destiny,

I hope the grenades will not burst again,

Once the lady closed the windows forever.

But she certainly knows how.


I saw a father, happy at home.

He said his sights are blurred,

I saw his glasses that needed to change.

A kiwi is singing,

The cherry has ripened.

Why are you not listening?

We have lust,

Meaninglessness is

the meaning of the present 


I hope nothing will happen again as snow falls,

Never touch anywhere.

I hope flowers can retain their fragrance.

I will look at the dark

I will flavor my pains

Because I have the rights to dream

Pic. Zoltan Tasi 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ദുരിത കൂട് - കവിത - ഇ നസീർ

പുണ്യാഹം : ഷോർട് ഫിലിം. ശ്യാം അരവിന്ദം